Seguin Economic Development Corporation
Angela C. Dickerson has been legal counsel to the Seguin Economic Development Corporation for over eight years. Banking on her many years of commercial real estate experience and her nine years as Seguin’s City Attorney, Dickerson has helped assemble some of the most important manufacturing and industrial projects Seguin and Guadalupe County have ever seen.
Some of those projects include:
- Caterpillar Inc.’s new diesel engine assembly plant – two articles at My SA Business:
Caterpillar plant ‘big deal’ for Seguin and Big job expectations
- Cavco relocation and expansion
- Rio Nogales power plant project
- Central Texas Metal Roofing Supply expansion
- Stravinski Development Group distribution and warehouse facility
- Alamo Group corporate headquarters expansion
- Newstar Logistics relocation and expansion
- Star Manufacturing relocation and expansion
- Pure & Gentle Soap relocation and expansion
plus many other smaller projects, no less significant to the local and regional economy.
Over the years, Dickerson’s involvement in these projects has brought her tremendous insight into the local real estate market, development opportunities and working with local government and utility providers. If you are a developer or business owner in need of a lawyer, call Angela Dickerson for the most effective and knowledgeable legal representation available.
For more on the Seguin Economic Development Corporation and economic development opportunities in Seguin generally, go to www.seguinedc.com.
SEGUIN NEWS — Downtown Seguin Undergoing Rebirth: KSAT Video
CATERPILLAR NEWS — Seguin Honored for Caterpillar Project: San Antonio Business Journal